Udall Foundation Scholarship
In 2016, the Morris K. Udall and Stewart L. Udall Foundation expects to award 50 scholarships of up to $7000 to
- To students who have demonstrated commitment to careers related to the environment;
- To Native American and Alaska Native students who have demonstrated commitment to careers related to tribal public policy or to Native health care.
We invite you to learn more about Udall Scholarships, and how you can apply, by attending an information meeting on:
Thursday, December 3rd at 3:30 p.m. in 225-b Eggers Hall
Syracuse University may nominate no more than 6 students to compete for the Udall scholarship. To eligible be considered for nomination, a student must:
- be a current sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree on a full-time basis;
- have an average of at least B (3.0 GPA);
- be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. permanent resident;
- be able to attend Udall Scholar Orientation in Tucson, Arizona (August 5-9, 2015) (funded)
Note: Students applying for the tribal public policy or Native health care awards must submit copies of relevant enrollment forms or descent documentation.
Students with a strong academic and leadership background are encouraged to apply. Candidates must submit all application materials to Syracuse’s Udall nomination committee by February 11, 2016 (contact Jolynn Parker, email@example.com for submission details).