STUDENT INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
Sustainability Degrees offers help in planning your Future in Sustainability; focused on sustainability education and careers
Some clearinghouses for information about external fellowships and internships:
- Environmental Science Internships
- Internships in Central New York
- SU Career Services
- SU Center for Fellowship and Scholarship Advising
- AASHE Student Internships
- Sustainable Business.com --A national green jobs and internships site
- Eco.org -- A national green industry job site
- REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates) -- supported by the National Science Foundation
Youth, Young Adult and Staff positions are open at Onondaga Earth Corps!
Seasonal Young Adult Positions are available through Onondaga Earth Corps that may lead to scholarships through Ameri*Corps. "Our crews often work on a variety of projects, from public outreach and education development, to neighborhood demonstration projects and tree planting programs. Participants will be provided with basic training in environmental and community development- based work. Public presentation and creating materials, such as PowerPoints, videos, brochures, etc., are often requirements of the work, in addition to daily work outdoors in gardens and landscaping settings."
We want to reach out to the many qualified community members interested in environmental education and/or youth development to join our team for a fun productive summer in the Youth Conservation Corps world! Please direct inquires to our Executive Director, Greg, at .
Are you looking for a paid or class credit student internship? For more information about sustainability internships at SU, email: .