No positions currently available
For other student employment opportunities across campus please visit: sujobopps.com
Youth, Young Adult and Staff positions are open at Onondaga Earth Corps!
The summer program will hire young people age 15 to age 25 to to deliver environmental education programming and implement service projects in Syracuse City Parks, and litter clean up, beautification and community outreach along two commercial corridors in the City of Syracuse.
There will also be opportunities to earn scholarships through the Ameri*Corps program this summer working at boat docks, in urban forestry, urban agriculture, or maintaining Onondaga County’s green spaces that mitigate stormwater.
We want to reach out to the many qualified community members interested in environmental education and/or youth development to join our team for a fun productive summer in the Youth Conservation Corps world! Please direct inquires to our Executive Director, Greg, at email@example.com.
Sustainability Degrees offers help in planning your Future in Sustainability; focused on sustainablity education and careers
Are you looking for a paid or class credit student internship? For more information about sustainability internships at SU, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some clearinghouses for information about external fellowships and internships:
- Environmental Science Internships
- Internships in Central New York
- SU Career Services
- SU Center for Fellowship and Scholarship Advising
- AASHE Student Internships
- Sustainable Business.com –A national green jobs and internships site
- Eco.org — A national green industry job site
- REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates) — supported by the National Science Foundation