Land your dream job for the planet with NWF’s EcoCareers Conference 2018 (an online, two-day event, February 21-22) for faculty, staff, pre-college and college students and young professionals!
Find out more and register today: www.nwfecoleaders.org/conference
Entrepreneurs and professionals from leading organizations and businesses, will share insider knowledge on the latest clean economy jobs trends, employment demand, and required credentials and experience across myriad fields ranging from outdoor recreation to solar.
– Philippe Cousteau, multi Emmy-nominated TV host and producer as well as an author, speaker and social entrepreneur for ocean conservation.
– Jigar Shah, president and co-founder of Generate Capital, creator of hundreds of thousands of solar jobs across the world, pioneer of “no money down solar.”
– Lisa Yee-Litzenberg, founder and president of Green Career Advisor who has spent over 22 years as a green career expert.
– Rue Mapp, founder and CEO of Outdoor Afro, the nation’s leading, cutting edge network that celebrates and inspires African-American connections and leadership in nature.
– David Mizejewski, media personality, author, blogger and a naturalist with the National Wildlife Federation.
Please join us for this two-day virtual event on February 21 and 22, 2018 to learn more about:
– Finding well-paid jobs in the green economy
– Developing effective career plans
– Identifying top degree programs and project leadership credentials
– Interacting with others across fields interested in leading for a green economy
Campus Partners: A benefit for NWF EcoLeader Partners is free registration for the EcoCareers conference for all faculty, staff and students on campus (and through February 2018 all new campus partners receive a 15% membership discount).
Students: Registration is complimentary for all members of the NWF EcoLeaders community! Joining the EcoLeaders Community is also free!
Faculty and Staff: Group discounts available for classes or groups.